Tyler's family headed down to St. George for a long weekend. We stayed in an old mansion right downtown with a tennis court and pool in the backyard. It was fabulous.
We introduced Tyler's family to the "butt crack". Classy, I know. I wish I knew its real name. This year was my first time not being able to fit :(. My baby bump is too big.
Sunday afternoon we all went to the St. George visitor's center. The temple is so beautiful! After the temple we went back to the house and had sacrament meeting in the living room. It's such a blessing to have a family full of worthy priesthood holders! Diana had asked all the boys to put a presentation together about one of their family history lines. After sacrament we listened to what they had to say and learned about the Kent and Nielsen sides of the family.
Jane loved all the attention she got from her cute cousins!
Dr. Kent sliver extraction.
It wouldn't be a Kent family vacay without the boys' early morning golf sesh.
Best news of the trip...there was a Hokulia walking distance from our house, which we frequented, along with Nielsen's Frozen Custard of course. I sure love this family I married into and wish I got to see more of all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment