4.24.2015

It's a girl!

 When Jane was just a few months old Tyler and I both had the feeling that we wanted to have a second baby sooner as opposed to later so that our kids would be close in age. We didn't think it would be possible for me to get pregnant since I was still breastfeeding Jane, so we were surprised and excited when we found out I was pregnant at the end of November.

This is how we told our families we were pregnant.

When I called my Grandma Haslam to tell her that I was pregnant the first thing she said was, "Oh, Lauren, it's a girl!" I was taken aback by this response and had to ask her to explain. She said that she had just had a dream about me standing with two little girls, one on either side. I was so touched by her experience and also had felt strongly that this little peanut was going to be a little girly.

When we went in for my 20 week ultrasound what we already knew was confirmed, we're having another girl! I am so excited to have two sisters so close in age. I hope they will be the best of friends. We were also so grateful to see that our little lady is healthy and growing and developing just as she should. We can't wait to meet her!

After the ultrasound we wrapped Jane in streamers and FaceTimed our families. Everyone was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment