We were beyond excited to have my mom come out to visit. Having a baby makes being away from home that much harder. Thank heaven for FaceTime and Skype!
We had so much fun with grandma being in town! It was so sweet to see her and Jane interact. Jane definitely remembered her and warmed up to her very quickly.
My mom spoiled us, of course. We spent plenty of time shopping, seeing sites, eating out, going to museums and hanging out at our apartment. My mom watched Jane one night so Tyler and I could go on a date. I'm pretty sure it was the best meal I've ever eaten. You don't realize how nice it is to sit and enjoy a meal uninterrupted until you have a baby trying to grab your food make a mess every time you sit down to eat.
We had the greatest time together and can't wait until we get to see grandma again!
No comments:
Post a Comment