I know it's seems silly but I love my drive to Costco. It reminds me that I live in such a cool city. This is my route: I drive through Georgetown, across Key Bridge over the Potomac (from which I have a view of the Washington Monument and Kennedy Center), right past Arlington Cemetery, and then the Pentagon.
The way back is pretty similar except I get to see my favorite view of Georgetown University:
But the best part is that if you "like" Georgetown Cupcakes on Facebook they send you the "super secret" free flavor of the day. Yes, they give out free cupcakes every day. And guess who drives right past there on the way home from Costco? You guessed it...yours truly. Love me some free cupcakes.


I've almost written this exact same post about 5 times. We should go together and stop to take pictures of everything one day.
ReplyDeleteSo jealous!!! I wish the SLC Costco's had that kind of scenery :). Love and miss you so much!
ReplyDelete