I was lucky enough to get an iPhone recently and have loved always have a camera close at hand. Here are some of our latest happenings.
I love that we live in an area where we get to see deer so often, even in this busy city.
Tyler is quite the handyman and fixed an issue we were having with our shower.
Paddleboarding on the Potomac...risky business.
Girls' night while the hubbies are at Priesthood Session. Thank heaven for Cafe Rio and Target.
Tyler had four tests in two weeks, which equaled crazy studying for three weeks. We celebrated the end of his tests with a stroll through Georgetown and some free cupcakes.
I got a job with a new company that is housed in this darling building. It's great to get out of the house a few days a week.
They reopened the reflecting pool on the mall! We have fun hanging out down there and making fun of watching tourists from all over the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment