3.14.2012

3 years

From then....

...to now
Three years later and still so in love.

It's crazy to think of all the amazing things we've been able to do between then and now, we've been blessed to have so many adventures. We've traveled through 8 countries together, both graduated from college, applied and got into medical school, moved across the country, gone on so many fun family vacations, learned to play tennis, skied, river rafted, rock climbed...the list goes on and on. Through thick and thin there's nobody I'd rather have by my side. I love you so much Ty! 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

2 comments:

  1. So darling! Can't believe it has already been 3 years, Happy Anniversary!! Love you both!

    Can't wait to see all those NYC pics so hurry up, b/c I know you took lots! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! Love it! So excited to go on adventures with you guys this summer!

    ReplyDelete