Tyler's spring break was last week and we had a lovely stay-cation. Sunday and Monday we walked around downtown and saw the cherry blossoms. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday we went rock climbing! We got climbing gear for Christmas along with a class at a gym so we've been putting it to good use.
And Thursday we went to Mount Vernon (George Washington's estate).
I must say, Mr. Washington had a sweet setup.
The best part of the whole property is the amazing view of the Potomac from the backyard (when I say backyard it's actually about 5 acres of land.) It was so beautiful and we had fun just strolling around and looking at the views.
The best part of the whole property is the amazing view of the Potomac from the backyard (when I say backyard it's actually about 5 acres of land.) It was so beautiful and we had fun just strolling around and looking at the views.
No comments:
Post a Comment