9.18.2011

Way to go Utes!

Saturday we got together to watch the Utah v. BYU game with some friends. As you can tell, we are the only people wearing red. Every single one of our friends are BYU fans, which I guess isn't surprising as most of them aren't from Utah. We were proud to support the Utes and they certainly didn't let us down!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, look at the two of you in that sea full of Yners....way to represent!!! It looks like you are having fun and making friends, I'm so happy you guys are adjusting so well! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yners hahaha I haven't heard that before. yeah we got slaughtered but it was fun anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! Me and Daw are so proud of you guys sporting your red! You're hands down the best looking couple there :) GO UTES!

    ReplyDelete