9.06.2011

Labor Day Weekend

We had so much fun over Labor Day weekend but we don't have very many pictures to prove it.

Friday we went downtown to the Smithsonian natural history museum.

After seeing the oceans exhibit I'm glad I don't spend much time in the ocean, there are so many large creepy things that live down there!



Saturday I played tennis with my new friend Savanna after which Tyler and I spent some quality time together watching Man vs. Wild (one of Ty's most favorite shows). Sunday we went to a movie night and a game night with some friends from our ward.

On Monday Tyler and I slept in, had breakfast in bed, played tennis, then spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the company of some wonderful friends in our ward at a BBQ at a beautiful place called Fletcher's Cove. It's right by the Potomac and it is so lush and beautiful I felt like I was back in the bayou in Louisiana. It was such a blast! We feel so blessed to have so many young married couples sans children in our ward, there are probably about 10-15 couples and they are all so much fun!

(This pic is Fletcher's Cove, courtesy of Google)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place, it makes me happy that you are both so happy! I miss you both!

    ReplyDelete