9.04.2011

My two cents...

You don't get to hear from me very often but if there is one thing I have to say it is that I have the most amazing wife! It’s funny, Lauren and I have only been out here for a few weeks, but we have already noticed a huge increase in love for each other. I can’t explain it except for the fact that we are out here on our own on a new adventure; that and the fact that I’m positive that the Lord is blessing us. However it happened, all I know is that we have had some days of pure bliss lately. On my part, I have been amazed at how she has handled the move. I expected her to be a lot more torn up about leaving home, family, and friends, especially because we did it so I could do my thing. However, she has been nothing but positive and happy about being here. Everyone has their hard times, but she is doing great. Also, because I am gone all day and then have to study at night, I am not as available as I have been to help with things around the house. Without saying a word, Lauren has taken on the double responsibility of doing EVERYTHING for us. She cooks, cleans, launders, shops, washes, prepares, and generally takes care of anything and everything that we need. She drives me to school in the mornings and picks me up at night. She often makes me breakfast before I leave and then I come home to find an amazing dinner waiting for me. And she does it with a smile on her face. She has given me such a terrific example of service and she amazes me. I love you Lauren!



2 comments:

  1. Lauren the super-wife! Tyler is one lucky guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about that, I just have a sweet husband. It was funny though because when I first saw this I freaked out because I thought somebody had hacked into our blog haha.

    ReplyDelete