6.02.2012

Rowboat

Saturday we decided to rent a rowboat with some friends. Now I know to us Utahans this looks like a giant river, but alas, due to rain storms, the current in the Potomac was too strong so we ended up rowing up and down C&O Canal, which runs parallel to the river. We were slightly bummed about this, but after learning how surprisingly difficult rowing is (or how inept we are) I think it's a good thing we ended up in the canal.





Normally the10 seconds your camera gives you to get from behind the camera to smiling in front of it is plenty of time, turns out when you're in a boat and you've got two benches and some legs to climb over it's a bit more difficult. Let's just say we're lucky the only thing that ended up in the water was my sunglasses (which I was fortunately able to reclaim).

It was such a beautiful day and we had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment