12.04.2014

Halloween

Having kids makes holidays come to life again. We dressed Jane up as a mouse, and she was the cutest mouse I ever did see.

I grabbed a witch costume from my parents' house and Tyler came straight from work. I wanted to have our costumes go together, but in the end I was just glad we were all there and dressed up!


Annual Halloween party and picture at Grandma & Grandpa Shields'

After my grandma's party we headed up to my girlfriend's house for our friend Halloween party. Michelle was kind enough to take Polaroids of all of us. I wish I had the pictures of every else's costumes because they were all so cute and creative!

When we were going through costumes at my parents' house we found the pumpkin costume that I wore for my first Halloween.

Of course we had to dress Jane up in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment