We were beyond excited to be able to spend some quality time in Utah over the summer and bring Jane to meet the rest of her family. Everyone was just smitten with her of course.
Celebrating Tyler's birthday with chocolate chocolate donuts.
Boating is the absolute best summer activity.
Jane's a beach babe. Though her face doesn't show it, she loves boating. Being outside, changing scenery and motion are her favorite things and boating checks all the boxes. She just hates her life jacket...don't judge me ;)
I stayed at my parents house with Jane for about six weeks and it was so fun to be back and just enjoy the little things like hanging out in the living room. My brother's are both so cute with Jane. I just love it.
If this isn't the sweetest thing ever, I don't know what is.
We went to Hokulia a couple times with Dawson and Missy. Hands down the best shaved ice place ever. Thanks for the recommendation Missy!!!
My little brothers (who tower over me) getting their eagles.
No comments:
Post a Comment