I had the best baby shower a girl could ask for. My friends are so sweet and thoughtful. I am always so touched and inspired to be a better friend. Ali made delicious gluten-free poppy seed muffins and Marie made homemade granola with gluten-free oats for the yogurt parfaits and the quiche was crustless. So thoughtful!
The absolute best part of the shower, hands down, was when Randi walked in and surprised me! I was seriously so shocked. Props to everyone who kept the secret. I had no idea she was coming out all the way from Sacramento. Best surprise ever. I definitely got teary-eyed when I saw her. She stayed with us over the weekend and we had so much fun! We miss the Spears terribly.
Ellen planned a fun game where she gathered everyone's baby pictures and we had to guess who was who. It was so funny to see everyone's baby pics.
There were also a bunch of bibs that the girls decorated. I thought this one was particularly clever.
It was a double shower for me and Savanna. She is four weeks ahead of me. It was great to have someone to share the shower with. The best part was we opened gifts at the same time so it took a lot of pressure off of my surprise/i-love-this-gift face.
Love you ladies! Thanks for a fabulous day!


What a darling shower! Your friends are so cute. I can't even wait for the newest baby Kent to get here!!!
ReplyDelete