9.14.2013

NYC

We decided to plan a last minute trip up to Manhattan over Labor Day weekend since we had Monday off. It was a great decision. We had a blast! First day we did a boat tour around the whole island. I would say it was one of my favorite things we've done in New York. Such a great way to see the city.






I don't think you can tell, but that's Yankee Stadium in the background.




Oh, the food.


Biking through Central Park.





Although NY is an amazing city to visit, we both decided there is an overabundance of humanity, concrete, dirt, smut and stink for us to want to stay for too long. We sure were happy to get back to the District.

1 comment:

  1. wow! you really packed it all in. I am feeling a draw to NYC after this post...now I wanna visit. There IS an over abundance of good food there. Could really go for some corn at Cafe Habana right now. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete