We flew directly from LA to SLC to meet up with my family for a week at the lake. My parents bought this beauty and we were all excited to put it to good use!
We stayed at my grandparents' cabin up near Wanship, with is close to Echo Reservoir. My parents have their boat stored across the street from Echo. While we were there it was, eat, boat, sleep, repeat. We on the lake all day and had perfect weather and so much fun!
We were also able to see tons of wildlife.
And we got to celebrate this handsome guy's 27th year of life.
Ty had to leave on the 4th of July because he had to be back for the 5th. Super, super LAME. We sure missed him. My family hiked up Millcreek Canyon to a view point and watch the fireworks over the valley. It was very beautiful.
After Tyler left my family celebrated my Dad and Sarah's birthday by going to dinner at Tuscany. It was a lovely meal. I was also able to go to the temple with my mom, get together with friends, watch my brother's baseball game, help get ready for Lake Powell and just be involved in the little day-to-day things that are so much fun.
Some beautiful people here ↓↓↓ both inside and out.
Some beautiful people here ↓↓↓ both inside and out.
My mom prepared a Sunday feast for my Dad and Sarah's birthday and invited my grandparents over. Since my grandma and I are both gluten-free I decided to make these darling gluten free baby pies. So fun!
I have been blessed with the best family ever! I am so grateful for them and for all of their love and support. We are all so different but always have a blast together and care about each other so much. I am so humbled to have great parents who have raised us so well. Love you all to pieces!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment