2.26.2013

Salt Lake Round 2

While my parents took a much needed vacation to this beautiful place...

... I headed back to Salt Lake to hang out with my brothers. We had a blast!

The first night back Jake made these fabulous ribs in my dad's smoker.

Jake is working on getting his pilot's license so he took Matt and I up in this little plane.


It was a bit crazy to see Jake at the controls. 

It was a beautiful day once we got out of the icky inversion. 

Matt and I went skiing at Park City. 

We went to Airborne, a place with trampolines and foam pits, etc. and had so much fun there. How are boys so fearless? My brothers would just try any trick, no questions asked. The most daring I got was a double front flip and a gainer. 

It was so fun to see all of my family and friends and I'm so glad my parents were able to get away.



No comments:

Post a Comment