We also had such a great time with Tyler's family! I feel so blessed that I love Tyler's family so much! They are all amazing people and we have so much fun with them. The only problem is that all of my sisters-in-law are incredibly beautiful and I'm not so photogenic sometimes. A shout out to Missy for bringing her camera and taking pictures, otherwise we would have none of these gems.
We had WAY more fun that we thought we would ice skating, it turns out we are pretty talented and have some serious skills.
Both of these girls were cheerleaders at the U, I didn't make it past sophomore year in high school, thus the reason I looked constipated.

Yay for Ski Free After Three at Alta! We had a blast. I was hoping it would be more entertaining since three of our party had never been before, but everyone did really well. And it was such a beautiful day!


We went to Lowe's Extreme Sports in Provo and it's one of my new favorite places. We had so much fun trying to do different tricks and having competitions. Our uncoordinated husbands were also highly entertaining.












So fun!
ReplyDeleteRude... why were we not there at Lowe's?! I don't like that one bit. I wanna play next time.
xo