11.09.2011

Fall

Living on the east coast I feel like I'm experiencing fall for the first time. It is so incredibly beautiful. The leaves have been changing for about two months and the weather has been lovely. I can't even believe the trees out here, there are millions of them and the colors are unreal: purple, pink, orange, red, yellow, green. I mean, just driving to the grocery store is jaw dropping. I'm surprised I haven't crashed the car, because I'm staring out the window half the time. 

We took some pictures on our walk last night. I wish I was a better photographer so I could do more justice to the intensity of the colors on the trees.


I'm sad I didn't take a picture of these trees earlier; the two in the foreground were my favorite, they were such a gorgeous orange-pink color, they looked like a giant flower.


 One of my favorite things is that the trees don't change color all at once so you see trees like this one that are pink and green and some shades in between, I think it's just lovely.





 Another thing I love about living out here is that there are dense patches of forest all over the city.  Don't worry, this is literally right across the street from our apartment building.

No comments:

Post a Comment