8.11.2011

Parents


As I'm sure most people will attest, there is no possible way to repay or thank your parents enough for all that they have done for you. I know this holds true for Tyler and I. we have both been blessed with amazing parents and we are so lucky to have them come to visit us!
They came out for Tyler's white coat ceremony but boy did we do a whole lot of other fun things.


My mom came into town first and it was so great to see her and show her our new place. She's got a great eye for interior design and we shopped til we dropped. We drove to every home furnishing store from DC to Baltimore and got everything we needed to make our house look great. I'm so grateful for my amazing mom and how much fun we always have together!

Tyler's parents came out next and helped us put the finishing touches on our place. We also did some sight seeing and had a great time together. I've got the best in-laws! We are so grateful for our parents and are missing our families like crazy but we're having lots of fun and enjoying DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment