5.25.2010

Believe it or not...

...I'm a college graduate! Woot woot! I don't think it'll actually hit me that I'm done with school until the fall roles around so for right now it's just a nice thought.
What a handsome man I married!
My parents took everyone out to Market Street for lunch afterward and we had a such a great meal. Thanks a million!We are so blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive family. Thanks to everyone for coming to support me even though convocations are the most boring events ever, and they won't even let you leave early. I appreciate your love and support!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha I was thinking the same thing about graduations being so flipping boring! Why do they make you suffer through it when you should be having a party instead?! Congrats Lauren, you are awesome! Now I need to get my butt in gear and graduate one of these days!

    ReplyDelete