I can't believe that Tyler and I have already been married for one year. You often hear that the first year of marriage is the hardest but I would have to disagree. This past year has been the best year of my life! Marriage is a blast and Tyler and I have had so much fun getting to know each other and have had so many adventures.I look forward to many more years together.
I love you Ty!
I was coming to see if you posted about this so I could wish you all a very Happy Anni!! I can't believe it has already been a year... wow! I'm so glad you are in the family, so Ty, don't do anything to mess this up. ;) I felt the same way about year one... it was year 3 that reality hit. ha ha May you continue to only fall in love more and more each year!
ReplyDeleteLove you both
p.s. Ty, hope you got my text... we are so happy for you!!