Tyler and I had SO much fun at our photo shoot with Brody Dezember. Our pictures turned out beautiful and we had a blast taking them, even though it was bitter cold. Check them out...


Tyler definitely has some 'cowboy' in his blood and he's tried to turn me into his cowgirl. I don't pull it off very well but Tyler sure makes for one sexy cowboy!


You guys make a gorgeous couple!! Your pictures are awesome!! I can't get enough of them! You have to show me ALL of them when I am in town! What can I say...you guys are going to make beautiful dark haired children someday!! Love you
ReplyDeleteWell it's all thanks to our match-maker Jamie Kent! We can't thank you enough Jam. I sure hope we make some children as beautiful as Presley. Hopefully the Haslam-Kent combo will continue to creat beautiful babies.
ReplyDeleteSo I wasn't going to say anything, but I can't take it anymore....Update!! You have to keep up on the blog because people like me don't get to see you two beautiful people on a regular basis!!
ReplyDelete